The broad range of subjects is indicated below in which papers are solicited for the conference from Scholars / Academia / Students / Professionals / Researchers / Engineers / Scientists / Industry.
|Computer Aided Engineering and analysis||Industry 4.0 in maritime sector|
|Ship design and building||Offshore structures|
|Ocean renewable energy||Underwater technology|
|Coastal, waterways and harbor engineering||Oceanography|
|Nautical sciences||Marine propulsion and auxiliaries|
|Marine environment protection||Maritime occupational Health and Safety|
|Fishing vessel technology||Logistics and supply chain|
|Maritime education and training||Maritime management|
The list above is indicative only and papers which are interdisciplinary in nature and / or connected with the theme mentioned above will also be considered. "The abstract of the paper to be presented at the Seminar should be send to firstname.lastname@example.org in the format prescribed." The abstract will be reviewed and if found in line with the team of the conference, an intimation will be sent to the presenter for the full paper. The full paper will be peer reviewed prior to acceptance for presentation at the Conference.
The cardinal dates for the same are as follows:
|Submission of abstract - 31 May 2019||Submission of paper - 10 August 2019|
|Acceptance of paper - 10 September 2019|
Best three papers selected in the Conference will be awarded 1st, 2nd & 3rd prizes. All the presenters will be issued with participation certificates. All the selected papers will be published in the conference proceedings and the abstracts of the same will be published in the Souvenir to be released during the Conference.
Scholars / Academia / Students / Professionals / Researchers / Engineers / Scientists / Industry personnel are requested to take this opportunity and showcase their exemplary works to the International Forum by presenting their papers at this Conference.
Instruction to Authors
1. Abstracts in not more than 500 words and in the prescribed format should be sent to email@example.com
2. The full paper should be submitted in the prescribed format.
3. All contributing Authors must register after confirmation of paper acceptance
4. One of the authors should present the paper in the conference.
5. All the full papers which have been accepted for presentation at the Conference will be published in Conference Proceedings. The Abstracts of these papers will be published in Souvenir to be released at the Conference.
6. Working language of the conference will be English.
Template for Abstract
Template for full paper